I have called Alexander "pumpkin pie" almost since we was born. Since I took a picture of Alex with the pie last year, well, I just had to do it again this year. He will most likely hate this tradition as a teenager :-)
Family
Family
11.22.2012
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is the best holiday - family, food, drinking, laughing, and a lot to be thankful for again this year. We started the day of cooking off right - with bloody mary's! My uncle Mark is always so nice to come over early (of course with a few others to start the fun) and cook a turkey. Our family is vegetarian, so cooking a turkey is not something we do. The morning was beautiful! 65F and sunny, we even had the windows open. But, then the weather turned - it was freezing and snowy the early evening. Welcome to Minnesconsin!
I have called Alexander "pumpkin pie" almost since we was born. Since I took a picture of Alex with the pie last year, well, I just had to do it again this year. He will most likely hate this tradition as a teenager :-)
I have called Alexander "pumpkin pie" almost since we was born. Since I took a picture of Alex with the pie last year, well, I just had to do it again this year. He will most likely hate this tradition as a teenager :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment