We have been hosting Thanksgiving for the last couple of years. It is really nice not to have to run around the Cities and eat twice, but have all our extended family come to our house. I (Rachel) was so excited to do it since I am finally feeling better. Well, take that back - I have to still be on the Zofran, but it is controlling the nausea almost all the time. There are still some issues eating, but doing the best we can. Mike is great about getting me bowls of cereal.
Anyway, as most of you know - we are vegetarians so no turkey cooking for us. But my uncle Mark was nice enough to come and cook turkey while we made potatoes, stuffing, different veggies, salad and others brought some stuffing and pies. Yum!
We are very thankful this year for these two babies and continue to hope that everything keeps going smoothly.
Rachel and Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment