Family

Family
Family

3.11.2011

Labor and Delivery Trip

False Alarm!!!

Everything was looking great at my appointment last Monday, but all night long on March 10th to March 11th I started feeling really crampy and felt like my belly was really, really tight.  I talked with Mike at work and let him know that I would feel better getting checked at the hospital and that I would let him know if anything exciting was imminent.  Hudson Hospital and the Hudson Clinic are in one large facility, so it is easy to go to Labor and Delivery and keep Dr. Hartung apprised of the situation.

I got there and they hooked me up to the monitors.  It was essentially another NST.  The babies' heart rates looked great, but I was having regular contractions that were 3-5 minutes apart.  I stayed for 3 hours and there was no change so they said I could stay or go home to wait it out.  I decided home was more comfortable.  All the nurses said that they would see me later that night or tomorrow.

Nothing happened and the contractions died down when I laid down  :-)  Back to cooking the babies.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment