Family

Family
Family

3.14.2011

Week 36 / NST 4

Today is 36 weeks!!!  I am officially cleared to deliver at Hudson Hospital.  I have been worried all weekend that the birth was going to happen at any minute.  TMI Alert! I really want to get my eyebrows and legs waxed and get my pedicure that I have scheduled for Tuesday (3/15) :-)  Cross your fingers that we make it.  My hope is to make it to at least 37 weeks and be considered full term (anywhere from 37-42 weeks).  Plus, I really do not want the babies born on St. Patrick's aka Green Beer Day.  And while we are at it, not on April Fools Day either.

Picky, Picky :-)

All three of us are doing well.  Great blood pressure and minimal swelling and contractions for mama and fabulous heart rates and accel/decels for the babies.  I am measuring 55 weeks pregnant and am up 18 pounds. Wow!

I am pretty sore, walking is an issue now and I definitely waddle.  It is tough to sleep.  My body seems to do the opposite of what we learned.  I start having contractions and tightness when I lay down, but am fine when sitting up or moving.  Strange.  I also still have horrible restless leg syndrome, so sleeping is elusive.  I spend my nights dozing while propped up in bed and surfing the internet on my iPhone in between naps.  So far it is ok since I just rest and work on my laptop during the day.

See you soon babies!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment